jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2007

Nostalgias


contagiosa.

(five : cold contagious::wherever you are :: you will carry always :: truth of the scars :: and the darkness of your faith :: slowly move on :: how did we get to here :: it all went wrong :: gravity claiming all your tears :: everything looks :: so much better now :: you will get yours :: you have no right :: to ask me now :: you were never that around :: i have missed :: reality day trips and your :: suit me suit me ways :: turn out the light switch :: we've been awake for days :: and no-one's coming round :: here no more :: you will get yours :: you have no right :: to calm me down :: you were never that around :: i have missed :: cold contagious :: )

1 comentario:

Alba dijo...

me gusta. pareces un pensamiento que sobrepasa su cabeza.